Thursday 19 March 2015

Third Draft of Music Video



This is the third draft of my music video. I have completed all filming apart from one shot which I am going to get over the next couple of days. This is a very basic shot and only props are needed so it will be easy to complete this. I have added some different transitions, e.g. fades and wipes, to give the video a bit more variety and make certain shots flow smoother. I also added effects on to some of the footage, e.g. speeding up, slowing down, and flashes. This was either to make the shots conform to the aesthetics of the video or to help the video look more professional. In addition, I adjusted some of the timings of the footage, especially some of the lip sync scenes so they fit the music/lyrics perfectly. I still feel I have more work to do on the video over the next few days but I am happy with how it is looking at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment