Monday 6 April 2015

Evaluation Question Four: How did you use media technologies in the construction, research, planning and evaluation stages?

I have used the following media technologies throughout the consturction, research, planning and evaluation processes:
Equipment:
  • Tripod
  • Sony HandyCam HD
  • Nikon D700 Digital SLR
  • Apple Mac
  • Acer Laptop with Windows 8
  • SD card Grade 10 8GB
  • Scanner
Computer Programs:
  • Google Chrome
  • iMessage
  • iTunes
  • Reminders
  • Calendar
  • Quicktime Player
  • Microsoft Office (Word, Publisher & Powerpoint)
  • Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud 2015
  • Final Cut Pro
Web 2.0:
  • YouTube
  • Blogger
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • slideshare.com
  • dafont.com
  • surveymonkey.com
  • goanimate.com
  • powtoon.com
  • picmonkey.com
  • prezi.com
  • photosnack.com
(All above to memory)

Below is a prezi in which I outline how I used some of the above media technologies in more depth, also reflecting on how my skills have developed as went through each process of my coursework...



Throughout the construction process of my ancillary texts I also did a couple of blog posts outlining how I used Adobe Photoshop in specific. The links to these posts are below...


No comments:

Post a Comment