Monday 6 April 2015

Evaluation Question One: In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
























Above are some slides I put together briefly reflecting on the the conventions I followed and features I used within my promotional package and how they link to existing products from within the indie genre.
Below are 3 videos I put together of myself explaining in detail how I used the conventions I have identified above (both following, developing and challenging them), why I made the creative decisions I made, and the effect I wanted them to give to the audience.





This is a further textual analysis of my main product (music video) in relation to the conventions I used, developed and challenged, and the reasons why I made these creative choices:

No comments:

Post a Comment